About Me

My photo
I'm one of four kids, big family. I love food; eating and cooking it. I am really big on music, every type.(I am a huge Beatles fan). I'm a typical jersey girl- love the beach, night life, summer time fun, but enjoy the winter. I like going out- but appreciate a nice movie night. I have the best friends in the world and as of right now, I wouldn't change anything in or about my life, for the world. I am going to Kean University as an English Major (literature option)- Elementary Education (elementary, middle and secondary edu.) (k-5 5-8) I'm a glass half full kind of person with many aspirations which I intend to fulfill.

Monday, November 14, 2011

possible idea's for reseach paper

boy oh boy- i thought i liked freedom but this is the hardest thing i've had to do all semester- pick a topic for a research paper. i almost wish i was just told what to do! ha.

i would definitely like to involve my "future" career choice on my research solely because it will be an asset to me and my knowledge or what i might become knowledgeable about-
i am an elementary education major (k-5 5-8) with the english writing option. i am overwhelmed with excitement and cannot wait to finally get into the classroom.
i would like to base my research off of something relating to the way kids are taught in the classroom; influences how they grow up or end up in the education aspect.
im not sure what my question will be but i am definitely interested in how teachers teach and how it gets the attention of the children.
i remember one of my elementary school teachers was all about repetition and memorization. she didnt make things fun- she didnt relate it to our personal (simple) lives at the point.. she just told us what to know and how to know it.
on the other hand, i remember my 3rd grade teacher- she made games for every activity and songs and (looking back now) corny phrases for us to understand the meaning and information we did have to know at the time.

i will better devolope my point and question when i figure out exactly what it is...
any ideas???!!!!!!
 HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment