About Me

My photo
I'm one of four kids, big family. I love food; eating and cooking it. I am really big on music, every type.(I am a huge Beatles fan). I'm a typical jersey girl- love the beach, night life, summer time fun, but enjoy the winter. I like going out- but appreciate a nice movie night. I have the best friends in the world and as of right now, I wouldn't change anything in or about my life, for the world. I am going to Kean University as an English Major (literature option)- Elementary Education (elementary, middle and secondary edu.) (k-5 5-8) I'm a glass half full kind of person with many aspirations which I intend to fulfill.

Friday, November 11, 2011

revising the DA paper

Definitely for my DA paper- i will be editing..editing and editing my ending. i think the closer says a lot about a person- i spent a lot of time working out the opening, body and then kind of just plopped out an ending that basically was a repeat of the opening argument.. just in closing form. (hah) i think that was weak and definitely needs work and i would love suggestions if anyone is willing to take on such a hard task!
i also would like to maybe answer more of my rehitorical questions- or take some of them out. i feel like me asking all of my ..not supposed to be answered.. questions- opens new arguments and thoughts and i think that takes away from my main focus. i dont want someone to be reading my paper and stop at one of my side note questions and hope i answer it and i dont.. if that makes any sense.
i need work all around on just the tone of the paper as well. i feel like people might think that i am anti- A. it sounds like in the paper i do a lot of negative finger pointing and dont mean that at all! im honestly just trying to validate my point and she happens to be fueling my discussion!
a few of those might help-
(see ^^^^ this is an example of my lack of knowledge on how to close a paper... i just basically sum up what i said- it's kind of a forest gump move... "and thats all i have to say about that.." )

No comments:

Post a Comment