About Me

My photo
I'm one of four kids, big family. I love food; eating and cooking it. I am really big on music, every type.(I am a huge Beatles fan). I'm a typical jersey girl- love the beach, night life, summer time fun, but enjoy the winter. I like going out- but appreciate a nice movie night. I have the best friends in the world and as of right now, I wouldn't change anything in or about my life, for the world. I am going to Kean University as an English Major (literature option)- Elementary Education (elementary, middle and secondary edu.) (k-5 5-8) I'm a glass half full kind of person with many aspirations which I intend to fulfill.

Monday, October 31, 2011

more questions and developed statements for my DA paper

I am at a stand still because my intro is really stinking. I'm not sure if i want to relate it to me or just go right for facts.

i want to make sure i display my question- and stick to it... 100 times. i need to explain and i'm having a hard time doing that.

-why is she still going into chats after problem one?
maybe i wont try to answer that question because that's not involved in the interview.. i want to explain her tone and demeaner in the chat. i feel like she bit her tongue by intoducing us to her pedophile situation in the first couple of conversational words- she probably wishes she didnt say that- then trys to justify but going back on her words- saying its dangerous, bad, dangerous, dangerous, dangerous- then says to herself, maybe if i tell a good and lighter situational chat room experience- it wont seem as bad, or I wont seem that bad for that matter. she continued to go into chat rooms, so if she had another BAD experience we might smack her for going into another chat room! like shes fishing for trouble. but- she tells us a funny sitaution so we kind of laugh it off with her...
make sense???

-why does she blame her parents for not knowing what shes doing on the computer rather than taking the fault?
i see a lot of JUSTIFICATION.
i will relate almost every line to somehow show how she is justifying.. over and over. she wants us to look at her as if she's not a bad person- which he cant hold against her now since it happened so long ago but the validating statements repeat to prove my main question and point.

No comments:

Post a Comment